The educated Declaration of the Freedom-loving citizens of the United States of America.
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for a beleaguered people to dissolve the political bands which have secretly enslaved them from above, and to regain among the powers of the Earth, the separate and equal station to which God has endowed them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them inexorably toward freedom.
We hold these Truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by our Creator with unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. —That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, —That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their well-being and equal opportunity.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long entrenched in power can not be changed easily; and accordingly all experience has shown that mankind is more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
Such has been the patient sufferance of these United States; and such is now the necessity which calls upon them to alter their perverted Systems of Government.
The history of the present administration is a repeated history of injuries and usurpations, all having the same goal: the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.
To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
* The Executive Branch has become the very thing our Revolution was fought to dissolve—a near all-powerful force enthroned by a thoroughly corrupt machine of secret and wealthy interests. These interests are malignant to the welfare of the American people and endanger them more than any threat they have ever known, or have been allowed to know. It is a branch that has usurped unconstitutional powers via bureaucracies, regulations and “Executive Orders”—an institution so powerful it has been used to imprison an entire population simply based upon their ethnicity or to abrogate the use of privately-owned precious metals. When wealth, like coercive force, is monopolized by an Elite few who then manipulate the State for their own interests, it is high time to dissolve such a State and hunt down those who think themselves immune from justice.
* America is plagued by a Legislature whose Senate exploits their 6-year tenure and illegally amended electoral process and whose House is controlled by key positions owned by Traitors and Subversives. Legislators now set records of maintaining office for entire generations, sometimes multiple generations when corrupt families pass seats amongst themselves. They bleed the citizenry with onerous burdens while making themselves completely immune to those very same intrusions. They evidence their immorality by entering service as paupers and leaving it as princes, carving out massive estates for their posterity while the commoner languishes in debt.
* In Marbury v. Madison the United States Supreme court stole the right of the people to be the final arbiter of our founding document, the Constitution. This power is found nowhere in that Document and has lead to countless aberrations bestowed by the smallest number of judicial Elites. The most egregious example is the so-called “right” to slaughter the unborn in heinous ways thought reserved only for the most evil of criminals. Genocidal numbers have been bereft of their Right to Life as a result of this and many other judicial outrages.
* Private multi-national banks now control our sovereign finances and pillage the people of their hard-earned wages. They have committed criminal acts never before thought possible by subterfuge and trickery. They join hands with massive, disloyal corporations to poison, pilfer and plague the people by controlling their very governments.
* A massive war-making monster grinds up our children and our monies creating hazards and enemies to frighten citizens while they maim and murder untold millions under the false guise of “national interest” and “state security”. They have shown us that we are their most feared enemies. We must raise our hands in surrender when we travel. We are now pulled from our homes, separated from our property and even to have our very blood and kin stolen from us without due process. Our every move is watched and catalogued and our own revenue that is wrenched from us is used to oil these black cogs.
* Our own families are under bellicose assault by a perverse system that devalues our wages forcing parents to abandon care of their children to institutions that enslave them and deadens their intelligence and creativities.
In every stage of these Oppressions We have attempted to regain our control over our Government: yet our repeated efforts have been answered only by repeated injury. A public servant whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to rule a free people.
Nor have We been impatient in our sufferings. We have allowed again and again an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of duties and responsibilities to work for our welfare and not our harm. We have appealed to their duty and morality, and we have begged them to derail their treasonous and suicidal efforts which will inevitably require us to change course ourselves or perish as a nation. They, too often, have been deaf to the Voice of Justice and of Righteousness. We must, therefore, gird ourselves in necessity, which requires our Action, and hold them as Enemies of Freedom and Freedom’s God.
We, therefore, the people of these United States of America, in General assembly, beseeching the Supreme Judge of the world for courage in our convictions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of our Fathers, solemnly publish and declare, that these United States are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to a corrupt and criminal Government, and that all political affiliations are considered suspect. As a Free and Independent people, we have the Power to levy War when it serves our interest, to conclude Peace in the absence of such war, to contract Alliances that do not entail undue burdens, to establish Commerce free from powerful moneyed interests, and to do all other Acts and Things which an Independent People may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
…other signatures to follow…???