What a way to spend our L-rd’s Sabbath—screaming and cackling in the most obnoxious fashion over the “right” to murder your unborn child.
Such was the “rally” today in Washington DC.
What terrible judgment awaits those who have taken the precious innocents—their own flesh and blood—and torn them limb from limb out of their selfish love of licentious promiscuity or warped sense of “freedom.”
And worse, for those that knew what they were doing and encouraged or facilitated the death of those tiny lives. Know this:
…judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. ~ James 2:13, NKJV
What depraved society rips the arms off of babies and lets rapists and murders live and often go free?! Heaven forbid the government should threaten a woman’s ability to have sex without consequences.
Make no mistake. We will be held accountable for what we have done:
Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My Sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of Man will come in the Glory of His Father with His Angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.” ~ Matthew 16:24-27, NKJV (emphasis added)
Especially when you stand before the Judgment Seat without the Blood of Christ covering you:
“I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.” ~ Revelation 3:18
Women who fight for abortion—you are the victim! Victims of men who use you and are then only too happy to have you eradicate your own child to free them from responsibility.
You will be judged just as harshly as the Canaanites who threw their children into bonfires to worship demons:
“‘And they built the high places of Baal which are in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech, which I did not command them, nor did it come into My Mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.’” ~ Jeremiah 32:35, NKJV
Satan laughs at the women who champion such perversity. Groups that claim to be “advocates” for women are, in fact, the instruments by which irreconcilable damage is done to them.
- “An abortion kills the life of a baby after it has begun. It is dangerous to your life and health.” —Planned Parenthood ‘Plan Your Children’ pamphlet, 1963.
- “I surveyed 486 colleges: 87% had hospitalized women with complications with legal abortion, 91% had treated patients with complications from legal abortions, and 24 doctors reported patients dying from legally induced abortions.” —anonymous obstetrician.
- “the occurrence of either induced or spontaneous abortions independently and significantly increased the risk of subsequent development of secondary infertility.” —Study of 252 women at Harvard from the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. Feb 1993 issue.
- “Uterine bleeding occurred on the second or third day after RU486 intake in 1256 women (88.8 percent), and lasted 11.7 +/- 6.4 (SD) days, range 2-55 days. One subject had blood transfusions due to excessive bleeding.” —Shangchun, W., et al., Contraception.
- “Prolonged bleeding/spotting lasting more than two weeks had been found in more than 20 percent of women who had complete abortion in this study [of RU486].” —Shangchun, W., et al., Contraception.
- Black women who have had abortions are 4.7 times more likely to get breast cancer. —Laing AE, et al. Breast Cancer Risk Factors in Black Women: The Howard University Tumor Registry Experience. Similar studies have supported this among women of other races, such as “Risk of Breast Cancer Among Young Women: Relationship to Induced Abortion” by Janet Darling, et al. in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
- A survey was conducted of 1900 women who had had abortions. The survey asked “Were there any negative psychological effects…[caused] by your abortion?” 94% answered “Yes.” 2% answered “No.”
- Another study was conducted by Dr. Anne Speckhard at the University of Minnesota. She concluded, “After 5-10 years 54% of mothers choosing abortion had nightmares, 81% had preoccupation with their aborted child, 35% had perceived visitations with their child, and 96% felt they had taken a human life.”
- 39,000 women who have had an abortion are members of NARAL. 245,000 women who have had abortions are members of National Right to Life.
~ Abortion Info.net
One of the biggest clowns at the rally was actress/comedian Whoopi Goldberg. She had this gem to shriek out:
“…what God has given you, let no man tear asunder, child! God gave us freedom of choice, they say that’s what elevates us above the animals…”
How satan loves to warp that which is the most sacred (and to use the most ignorant of pawns to do it). To stand up in front of a group of people, advocating something as despicable as abortion, then have the nerve to quote Scripture (completely out of context and wrong) and use His Name in support of something He thinks is abominable takes a special kind of in-your-face perversion.
The amazing thing is that it’s been done before…and condemned before:
Destruction is certain for those who drag their sins behind them, tied with cords of falsehood [as if to say “We are proud of our wickedness and want the whole world to see!”]. They even mock the Holy One of Israel and say, “Hurry up and do something! Quick, show us what You can do. We want to see what You have planned.” ~ Isaiah 5:18-19, NLT
Across thousands of years, the judgment for those then, and these now, will all be the same:
“The Son of Man will send out His Angels, and they will gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the Furnace of Fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the Righteous will shine forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!” ~ Matthew 13:41-43, NKJV