As I now say quite regularly, “There’s no such thing as a ‘classic’. All that is revered has been given to you for reverence because it serves the purposes of Rome,” (and, as far as we Christians are concerned, her master, Satan).
I felt that the article that I helped Doc Felipe with was a pretty darn good condemnation:
I happened to be doing book research recently when I noticed a connection to C.S. Lewis and then found this deeply disturbing interview.
It’s from the “Coming Home Network” but we don’t see Catholic converts as “coming home”, we see them as being gathered by the Great Harlot of Babylon who boasts that she will never be a widow, bereft of children.1
1. “Come down and sit in the dust,
O virgin daughter of Babylon;
Sit on the ground without a throne,
O daughter of the Chaldeans!
For you shall no more be called
Tender and delicate.
2. Take the millstones and grind meal.
Remove your veil,
Take off the skirt,
Uncover the thigh,
Pass through the rivers.
3. Your nakedness shall be uncovered,
Yes, your shame will be seen;
I will take vengeance,
And I will not arbitrate with a man.”
4. As for our Redeemer, the Lord of Hosts is His Name,
The Holy One of Israel.
5. “Sit in silence, and go into darkness,
O daughter of the Chaldeans;
For you shall no longer be called
The Lady of Kingdoms.
6. I was angry with My People;
I have profaned My Inheritance,
And given them into your hand.
You showed them no mercy;
On the elderly you laid your yoke very heavily.
7. And you said, ‘I shall be a lady forever,’
So that you did not take these things to heart,
Nor remember the latter end of them.”
8. “Therefore hear this now, you who are given to pleasures,
Who dwell securely,
Who say in your heart, ‘I am, and there is no one else besides me;
I shall not sit as a widow,
Nor shall I know the loss of children’;
9. But these two things shall come to you
In a moment, in one day:
The loss of children, and widowhood.
They shall come upon you in their fullness
Because of the multitude of your sorceries,
For the great abundance of your enchantments.”
When I read “sorceries” and “enchantments”, I think of the secret system of control Rome has that so perfectly fits the title “Mystery Babylon”, in which every conceivable enterprise must first meet with her corrupt approval from making war to making movies.
Isaiah 47 is brilliantly echoed in Revelation 18 with the added warning to any Catholic who truly seeks the Salvation of Jesus Christ, “come out of her My people lest you share in her plagues!”
1. After these things I saw another angel coming down from Heaven, having great authority, and the Earth was illuminated with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird!
3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the Earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”
4 And I heard another voice from Heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached to Heaven, and God has remembered her wickedness.
6 Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her.
7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’
8 Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her!”
Truly, no-one will succeed today or has succeeded in the past without the “Mark”.
To me, the Mark on the right hand and the forehead of Revelation 13:16-17 is not what my Seventh Day Adventist friends believe—worship on Sun-day—but simply to think (forehead) and assertively act (use of our favored right hand) in a way that pleases Rome and her Master, Satan.
This need not apply just to Catholics. Thanks to the great work the team continues to do in my book-writing absence (along with our beloved “Professor REPLY ALL George”)—
—they have uncovered an illustrative example: Kamala Harris.
Harris slept her way into becoming District Attorney of San Francisco by availing herself to Mayor Willie Brown for an adulterous affair. From there she became former Jesuit seminarian Jerry Brown’s District Attorney for the State of California.
And from there, Harris continued to please the Harlot who rides the Beast of American government2,3 by giving cover to fellow corrupt officials whose job it is to protect the citizenry and who, instead, victimize us from their very positions of public trust.
Far worse, this led to enabling hundreds of Roman Catholic child-raping priests to violate our children with impunity.4
Was Kamala Harris merely sloppy when she failed to disclose a crime lab scandal and the criminal backgrounds of police who were trial witnesses? Or does she have a policy of “When in doubt, keep secrets”?
SF Weekly’s attempts to obtain her office’s files on Catholic clergy abuse under the state Public Records Act suggest Harris favors concealment over transparency.
The records at issue may contain answers to a question of great public concern that has consumed international headlines during recent weeks: What did senior Catholic officials know, and what did they do behind the scenes, while priests accused of molesting children were shielded from punishment?
Cardinal William Levada was archbishop of San Francisco until 2005. He is now a top Vatican official and the Holy See’s most prominent defender of Pope Benedict XVI against allegations that the pontiff has failed to adequately deal with pedophile priests.5 In San Francisco, Levada was known as a key architect of the church’s practice of keeping abuse allegations secret, protecting abusive priests, and punishing church whistleblowers. …
By sifting through documents made public as a result of lawsuits, Russell learned that during the 1990s and 2000s, Levada helped keep allegations against pedophile priests shrouded in secrecy. Alleged abusers included Salesian Brother Salvatore Billante, who police alleged had sexual relations with at least 24 children, but charges were dropped after the California Supreme Court overturned a state law extending the statute of limitations for pedophiles. And so the full contents of archdiocese clergy abuse files obtained by prosecutors were never revealed at trial.
Relatively unscathed by his San Francisco legacy, now-Cardinal Levada is the chief Vatican official charged with responding to global allegations of clergy abuse. …
District Attorney Kamala Harris possesses San Francisco Archdiocese files containing details of how the church dealt with pedophile priests that go back as far as 80 years.
But Harris, the frontrunner in the June primary elections to become the Democratic candidate for California attorney general, has for five years rebuffed reporters’ efforts to view those files, despite statements by former DA Terence Hallinan saying they should be released.
For the past six weeks, SF Weekly has asked Harris’ office to comply with the request under the California Public Records Act. It has released nothing. ~ Matt Smith, San Francisco Weekly
“…he has greased the slide for many a Catholic…”
The tone of the interview was intended to be jocular, but in light of all the terrible things Rome has done, particularly her secret control of all major governments and the heinous crimes they commit, I found it deeply disturbing.
Due to its brevity and import, I took the time to carefully transcribe it:
I know a lot of people whose first foray out of Protestantism was C.S. Lewis. He was, in many ways, a “high Anglican”. He believed in the “Real Presence”, he went to confession to a priest every week, he had a deep devotion to the Saints and the Blessed Virgin Mary. He believed in Purgatory, and said so.
So his instincts were very Catholic.
Joseph Pierce [C.S. Lewis and the Catholic Church, (2013), Foreword by Fr. Dwight Longenecker] and Christopher Derrick [C.S. Lewis and the Church of Rome: A Study in Proto-Ecumenism, (1981), a long-time friend and former student of C. S. Lewis], wrote books on why Lewis never became a Catholic and both of them say basically the same thing: it was a miracle.
God stopped him, because [laughing] God wanted a spy—a Catholic spy—in Protestants [sic] and he has greased the slide for many a Catholic, myself included!
I remember at Calvin College, my roommate was losing his faith and he had a lot of problems with Calvinism—not so much theologically as personally—and he said, “Well, I read Mere Christianity and I got my faith back. And then I discovered that dozens of other people do [sic] the same thing. If that’s what Christianity is, I’m a Christian. I don’t know whether I should be a Calvinist or something else but that’s what I am.”
So Lewis’ decision in Mere Christianity to focus on the “common essence” of Christianity—and not to deal with the controversial issues6—did more for Humanism than I think any other book ever written.7
Everything that’s not simply propositional—not simply Scottish (I think of John Knox)—not simply rational was Lewis.8 Romans, mysticism, poetry, sacramentalism, surprise, humor 9—it’s not that Protestants deny those things but that’s not their forte. It was his.
You could of course be a good Protestant and still accept everything in [sic] C.S. Lewis because he doesn’t tell you to become a Catholic—he never was himself—but you’re being Catholicized [laughing] when you read Lewis.
He’d been told as a Northern Irish “Protestant” to avoid Papists and he saw that Tolkien was a Papist yet he couldn’t help being his closest friend. And the story was that Tolkien badgered Lewis on “Why don’t you go all the way and swim the Tiber” and Lewis said “Stop asking me that question. You couldn’t possibly understand, you were not born in Belfast.”10 [laughing] In other words he knew his limitations, his prejudices.
Who is “Dr. Peter Kreeft”…?
Peter John Kreeft is a professor of philosophy at Boston College and The King’s College. He is the author of over a hundred books on Christian philosophy, theology and apologetics. ~ Peter Kreeft.com
—that’s Jesuit Boston College, not “public” Boston University and that’s also the “renown Protestant” King’s College in Manhattan; the same one that hired secret Roman Catholic Dinesh D’Souza to be President just before his crash-and-burn adultery scandal.
- Below is the New King James Version which I slightly altered with some capitalization where it should’ve been obviously appropriate for uniqueness (only one “Heaven”, one “Earth” not the “earth” you dig in) or in due respect for the Divine. Remember, italics in most versions are used to tell you that these are words the translators decided you needed for better understanding even though they weren’t in the original manuscript they used.
- Revelation 13 explains the Roman Beast from the Sea who controls billions of human beings directly (“waters”, “many people”) with the Beast of the earth (of the “New World”: America) who looks like a Christian lamb but acts like a Roman Satanic Dragon.
- Revelation 17—the Harlot upon the Beast—describes the secret control of America (and all major nations) by Rome so explicitly it is nothing less than supernatural that Jesuit theologians have successfully erased this from how Christians understand the prophecies in their Bibles (“eschatology”).
- This was part of the propaganda of the 2016 “Best Picture” movie Spotlight which so accurately portrayed similar outrages in the city of Boston, then excused the journalists, cops, prosecutors and judges for aiding the child-raping priests by stating that “Boston is a Catholic town”.
- This is the same formula I uncovered for nearly every Roman Catholic Cardinal in writing my book Eaters of Children: enabling priests to rape children is the key to advancing.
- —like Rome murdering more Christians and burning more Bibles than any other institution, ever…?
- The good Doctor obviously has no clue what Humanism used to be before the Jesuits destroyed it in revenge for birthing Calvin and “corrupting” Erasmus. True, classic Humanism was a rebellion against Rule of Man (like a Pope) and towards a more sure measuring stick (like Scripture).
- In other words, Lewis helped give Rome a foothold into the minds of unsuspecting Christians by encouraging them not to critically examine their theology!
- —definitely a Catholic-only trait.
- And here is the key behind the years-long bloody sacrifices and revenge of the false flag “Troubles” in Northern Ireland.