* Arthur Bertram “Art” Modell (1925 – 2012) was a Jew born in New York City.
* The NY Times claims Modell “fought in World War II” but he enlisted in the Army Air Corps and accounts of his “fighting” are noticeably absent. Only a minority of Army Air Corps enlisted faced danger as aircraft crew. “Combat veterans” are almost always listed with combat commendations or medals. He used his “GI Bill” to buy his way into the brand new venue of television.
* 1961: Modell bought a controlling interest in the Cleveland Browns.
* 1963: Modell fired Browns’ Head Coach Paul Brown for making decisions without him. Paul Brown had won 3 “All-American Football League” Championships and three NFL Championships. He has been called “the most innovative coach in football history” and was foundational in “breaking the color barrier” with black players. The “Browns” are named after Paul Eugene Brown.
* In 1969 he married devout Roman Catholic (twice-Catholic-educated) actress Patricia Breslin.
Three Cleveland Indians’ owners, Vernon Stouffer, Ted Bonda, and Steve OʹNeill had the chance to sell the Indians for more money, but they chose to sell to people that would keep the team in Cleveland. That is called class.
If Mr. Modell had financial problems, he could have sold the team to a Clevelander and retired from football, thereby keeping his standing in the community. He was over 70 years old. He was on the board of The Cleveland Clinic and other charitable institutions.
But he was spiteful and moved the Browns to (I’m trying to find the proper verb to describe this, but all I can come up with is) stick it to the Cleveland fans. ~ The Baltimore Sun
* Baltimore is the capitol of Mary-land: a colony made by Catholics, for Catholics.
* All cathedrals are built upon dead bodies. The “Christian” practice of a miniature pilgrimage every Sun-day is entirely pagan, as well. For more, read my book Secret History: The erased clues that prove who rules the world from behind the curtain. For an understanding of true worship, read this article (no “COVID” restrictions necessary).
Revelation 17:1-9, New King James Version
1Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. 5 And on her forehead a name was written:
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.
6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.
The Meaning of the Woman and the Beast
7 But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.”
* In 2000, Modell sold the “Baltimore Ravens” to Italian “businessman” Steve Bisciotti, so devoted to Catholicism he’s on the Board of “Associated Catholic Charities” which manages the use and abuse of Baltimore orphans for the “Archdiocese of Baltimore”.
* By pre-arranged agreement within the NFL, the Browns were brought back to life in 1999 and given to Alfred “Al” Lerner, the minority owner who convinced Modell to move to Baltimore.
* The team has struggled to give its fans winning seasons. In 2001, they endured the debacle of referees going back in time and losing a game they were poised to win by negating a play that had taken place two plays before. The referees then called the game with 48 seconds left to play due fan displeasure and the NFL forced everyone back out onto the field for a further humiliation of the Jacksonville Jaguars “taking a knee”.
* The Cleveland Browns are currently coached by Kevin Stefanski who graduated from Jesuit St. Joseph’s Preparatory School in Philadelphia and the “private” University of Pennsylvania (controlled by the Jesuits in secret).
* Stefanski is the son of Edward “Ed” Stefanski. Ed Stefanski also attended the University of Pennsylvania after St. Bernadette’s Catholic Grade school in Drexel Hill, PA and Monsignor Bonner Catholic High School in Upper Darby, PA. Ed Stefanski was drafted by the Philadelphia 76ers in 1976 but didn’t play. Instead, he used his Wharton School of Business degree to go into mortgage banking but made a “miraculous” return to professional basketball as an administrator and executive.
* The University of Pennsylvania has an astounding list of powerful alumni including John William Heisman who was born in Cleveland and played (and later coached) at “Penn” while learning to become a lawyer. Beginning in 1936, the most accomplished college football player is given a “Heisman Trophy”.
* Here is a different list of U of PA “notable alumni” including the “PayPal” (“Papal”) “founder” who calls himself “Elon Musk”. Mark Zuckerberg is wrongly named after having “collaborated” with a U of PA student to help start “Facebook”.
* 4 February 2004 is when “Facebook” began…but it was all Mark Zuckerberg’s idea, really.
* Even when they take classes but don’t graduate they still make headlines, like “religious Jew” Nicholas Evan “Nick” Berg. In 2002 Berg founded “Prometheus Methods Tower Service” with family members. Some of those family lived in Mosul, Iraq, where he intended to conduct contract work. In April 2004, Berg was “detained” by the United States military. In May, the Central Intelligence Agency claimed Berg was beheaded by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. No-one had heard of Berg before then but, somehow, far-Left Roman Catholic seminarian (“almost Priest”) “documentary film-maker” Michael Moore knew to interview Berg for his expert opinion on Iraq before he was murdered there. In fairness, Berg also attended Drexel and the University of Oklahoma without graduating either of those facilities as well.