“It was the best shot that I ever made and the dirtiest trick I ever done.”
Such was the supposed confession of scout, hired gun, Pinkerton, range detective, cowboy, and soldier, Thomas Horn, Jr. upon investigating the death of 14 year old Willie Nickell. The investigation concluded that Horn had murdered Willie (claiming to have shot him from an astounding 300 yards away) thinking he was the boy’s ne’er do well father, Kels Nickell. Nickell was a sheepherding bane to the local cattlemen like John Coble—Horn’s employer at the time of the shooting.
Horn was tried, convicted and hung on November 20th, 1903.
Thomas R. Horn is a former Assemblies of God pastor who has taken the alternative media community by storm. Exactly what his parents had in mind when they named their son, only they can say.
Horn has authored a staggering number of books only to be surpassed by the number of books he has co-authored.
The subject matter has all been what Conservative Christians might call “fringe”—
- Spiritual Warfare: The Invisible Invasion
- Forbidden Gates: How Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Synthetic Biology, Nanotechnology, and Human Enhancement Herald The Dawn Of TechnoDimensional Spiritual Warfare (co-authored with wife, Nina)
- Beast Tech (co-authored with Terry L. Cook) about technology speculated to be used for the “Mark of the Beast”
- The Gods Who Walk Among Us (co-authored with Donald C. Jones) about how ancient gods are still worshiped by today’s Elite
- Apollyon Rising 2012: The Lost Symbol Found and the Final Mystery of the Great Seal Revealed how Freemasons (not the Jesuits nor the Vatican) have tapped into ancient evil to bring about the New World Order—Forward by Stanley Monteith, Preface by Christian Pinto; two big names that also go (went) heavy on Freemasons and light on the Jesuits
- Redeemed Unredeemable: When America’s Most Notorious Criminals Came Face to Face with God (co-authored with Donna Howell)
- The Ahriman Gate: Some Gates Should Not Be Opened (co-authored with wife Nita) a fictional thriller about government involvement with UFOs and demon/human hybrids called “Nephilim” in Genesis 6
- Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers how modern leaders and scientists are re-opening gateways for “Nephilim”
- Zenith 2016: Did Something Begin In The Year 2012 That Will Reach Its Apex In 2016? written in response to angry critics over the 2012 doomsday prophecies that didn’t pan out, Horn pushes everything back 4 years. The Amazon summary reads “What even the best researchers of the Illuminati and veiled fraternities such as the Freemasons were never able to fully decipher is spelled out herein for the first time. The power at work behind global affairs and why current planetary powers are hurriedly aligning for a New Order from Chaos is exposed. Most incredibly, one learns how ancient prophets foresaw and forewarned of this time. ZENITH 2016 REVEALS FOR THE FIRST TIME: Unveiled! It started in 2012…”
So for all of you skeptics who were furious over the 2012 Mayan calendar Doomsday hype that went unrealized, Tom Horn wants you to know it started in 2012 but the “Zenith” will be in 2016. Is this prophetic insight that only Tom has, or snake oil scam salvaging—an effort to keep a good thing going even after it’s died an ignoble death?
Using contrived end-of-world prophecies to bilk the Faithful is an old game. History is littered with the corpses of those taken in, both figuratively and literally.
For example, Freemason “Baptist” preacher William Miller predicted the return of Jesus Christ in 1844. He and his followers were humiliated when it didn’t happen and many of his believers were ruined as they had sold all they owned in preparation for the end. It is quite ironic that the Jesuit Luciferians used Miller and his Seventh Day Adventists to do great harm to Christendom yet they have turned into Frankenstein’s monster—today the Adventists are the only Christian sect boldly proclaiming Rome as the 4th and Final Beast as all of the Reformers had done and none of today’s heretic Christian leaders are doing.
In 1997, Marshall Applewhite convinced 38 members of his “Heaven’s Gate” religious cult to commit suicide in preparation for the UFO that was traveling behind the Hale/Bopp comet to pick them up. Interestingly, Applewhite once taught at the private, Catholic University of St. Thomas in Houston, Texas.
Perhaps the worst tragedy of our age was the Jonestown massacre in Guyana, where over 900 people died at the hands of their leader, Jim Jones. Jones had connections with the Democrat Party, the Soviet Union and the CIA but the connection that explains it all was to the Company of Loyola.
In 2012, Horn did another collaboration, this time with Cris Putnam. The subject was a powerful one; an obscure prophecy by an enigmantic Irish Catholic Priest, Máel Máedóc Ua Morgair, the Archbishop of Armagh—better known as “Saint Malachy”.
In this prophecy, Morgair listed a vision he had of 112 Popes, ending in “Peter the Roman”; the Final Pope.
Their book, Petrus Romanus: the Final Pope is Here, even went so far as to predict that Benedict would step down. The book was published in April of 2012. Just short of a year later, Benedict was the first Pope in 600 years to resign.
Are Horn and Putnam soothsayers…or did they have inside information?
Who would know that Joseph Ratzinger, Pope Benedict XVI, would step down?
Benedict was replaced by a member of the Society of Jesus; Jorge Mario Bergoglio. For the first time in Vatican history, a Jesuit reigned as “White Pope” (the Jesuit Superior General is known as the “Black Pope” for the black priest’s cassock he wears and the shocking power he wields).
Did the Jesuits give Benedict an “offer he couldn’t refuse”? Did they know how it was going to go down and impart that information to Horn and Putnam, after first resurrecting the obscure prophecy they gave them as well?
The next Tom Horn book was another collaboration with Cris Putnam and this time, the Jesuits were the stars.
Exo-Vaticana: Petrus Romanus, Project L.U.C.I.F.E.R. And the Vatican’s Astonishing Plan for the Arrival of an Alien Savior focuses on the keepers of the Vatican observatory—the Jesuits—and their preparation for “alien contact”. Horn and Putnam received unprecedented co-operation from the extremely secretive and cloistered Company of Loyola, to include a guided tour through the Jesuit observatory on Mount Graham at the University of Arizona. The fact that the Jesuits have such a facility on American soil—stolen from the sacred ground of the Apache Indians—is the subject matter for a book all its own.
Because of Petrus Romanus and Exo-Vaticana, Horn is considered an arch enemy of the Jesuits…but is he really?
Horn does what a “former” Jesuit Priest, also named “Malachy”, did. Father Malachy Martin was an outspoken author and speaker on how both the Jesuits and the Vatican “turned bad” with Communism and Satanism.
But my contention is that they have always been that way.
Protestant doctrine has defined Rome as the fourth and Final Beast since the days of the Roman Empire. It was only with the re-writing of Christian doctrine by Jesuits like Alcazar, Bellarmine and Ribera that we have forgotten it all, along with the horrors of Papist persecution of Christ’s followers.
These are the details you won’t find in a book by Thomas Horn, but you will find them in mine—
With Rome so clearly depicted as the 4th and final Beast of both Daniel and Revelation, Jesuits needed to disconnect Christians from that interpretation and they used Preterism and Futurism to do it.
Preterism is the idea that most of prophecy has already taken place. It was concocted by a Jesuit. …
Preterism wasn’t accepted by large groups of Protestants and an alternative interpretation of the End Times was put forth.
Futurism is more appealing in that it acknowledges that much of prophecy is yet future but it distracts from the 4th Beast and paints the anti-Christ as a man who suddenly appears just before the Tribulation and who stands alone, apart from any organization or system.
It, too, was fabricated by a Jesuit. ~ Illuminati Unmasked, pp. 185, 186
It is truly amazing that Rome would have the blood of so many Christians on her hands, and today’s “Protestants” would be so oblivious of her crimes as to commemorate the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther’s Reformation by grasping onto those bloody hands with their own.
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) and the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity (PCPCU) will jointly host an ecumenical event in the fall of 2016 as a continuation of the process “From Conflict to Communion” and to express the joint gifts received through dialogue, particularly in anticipation of the 500th Reformation anniversary in 2017. 2017 also marks 50 years of ecumenical dialogue between the LWF and the Roman Catholic Church. ~ The Lutheran World Federation
The list of atrocities committed by Rome upon Born Again Christians fills volumes; what used to be the most well-known of those volumes is Foxe’s Book of Martyrs.
Burned alive, entrails ripped out, arms torn from their sockets, bowels burst, finger nails pulled out…these are just a few of the tortures endured by Protestants at the hands of the Inquisition.
Chillingly, more appears to be planned.
Horn’s latest collaboration is an “ultimate collection” of some 14 authors who, knowingly or unknowkingly, have all passionately espoused Jesuit doctrines of Dispensationalism, Christian Zionism, the Pre-Tribulation Rapture and the erasing of Rome as the Dragon; Tom Horn, Gary Stearman, Chuck Missler, Cris Putnam, Michael Lake, Sharon Gilbert, Derek Gilbert, Larry Spargimino, Paul McGuire, Douglas W. Krieger, Douglas Woodward, Terry James, Stephen Quayle and Angie Peters.
In all previous “wars” between “Christian” Rome and real Christians, the followers of Jesus Christ haven’t done very well.